Friday, April 17, 2009

Tinker Bell – A brilliant story made into a brilliant film!! (A Review)

My friends and family often make fun of me for watching the animation or films they call children’s films. But I am glad I am that I did not heed to their comments. Films like Tinker Bell are gems… We all would have read or would have been read to , the story of the little fairy born with the tinker talent, but one who’s heart is drawn to the greenery of the opposite bank (literally) . This story of a girl who thinks she could learn and acquire the talent of other fairies so that she could visit the other side of the river is so common. What with all of us wanting an engineering degree so that we could fly overseas.

Watching Tinker Bell brought all these thoughts and more flooding, left me saddened and at the same time exuberant; the main reason for that, being the animation. The beauty and colorful lives of the fairies was brought out wonderfully.

This is one movie for the family !!! a real treat.

No comments: